Freetress Equal Lace Deep Invisible L Part Lace Front Wig SNOW BLOSSOM
COLOR SHOWN: 1B
TYPE: Lace front wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Up to 400ºF
- Lace deep invisible L-Part
- Hand tied
- The ingenious wide angle invisible lace patch: Now you can part your hair wherever you want.
- Invisible part is designed to provide you with your own, "Natural-look" style.
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo an conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down.
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
- Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- Do not use hot curler at regular setting. This fiber can only be curled at 380F-400F
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try and sheen spray or wig spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig get tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
- Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousem gel, etc. since the wigs are washable and reusable.
- While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a wig stand, such as styrofoam head.